What is a PEO Company?
- Offer your employees comprehensive, top quality benefits
- Reduce the cost of providing benefits
- Get complete HR services without hiring staff
- Reduce risk and ensure Affordable Care Act compliance
PEOs leverage a legal arrangement known as co-employment. Under co-employment, the PEO acts as the “employer” of your workers for special situations. You retain full control of your company, your employees, and your hiring and firing decisions. But when it comes to benefits and HR, the PEO’s experts step in and do the work for you.
Under co-employment, you call the shots and your PEO makes it happen. Both parties have a clearly defined role.
- Your role:
You are the primary employer and you have authority over the PEO. You keep full control over your employees’ day to day work and job descriptions, as well as management and organizational structure.
- Einstein PEO’s role:
Einstein PEO will take on specific employer obligations, which you can choose. You give Einstein PEO the power to handle crucial administrative tasks like payroll, tax withholding, and providing benefits to your workers. Einstein PEO can also act as your agent in employee disputes, unemployment claims, workers comp claims and more.
A PEO is your all-in-one HR and compliance provider. You no longer have to outsource to multiple vendors, insurers and specialists. Instead, your PEO can provide everything you need, including:
- Employee benefits. A PEO can typically give you access to a broader variety of benefit plans at better rates than you would get on your own. These plans include comprehensive benefits such as medical, vision, dental, retirement savings and more. Flex accounts, life insurance, disability benefits, even educational assistance are all available. And your PEO will provide your workers with live customer support.
- Obamacare compliance. Get the guidance on Affordable Care Act requirements or let your PEO handle compliance for you. You will never have to worry about expensive, unnecessary penalties.
- Payroll. Your PEO will handle all aspects of payroll from tracking and documentation to deductions, taxes, garnishment, and sick/vacation day accrual. Your employees get access to online pay stubs, direct deposit, and digital W-2’s while you get payroll management reports and flawless record keeping.
- HR administration. A PEO can provide employee manuals, employment verification, termination support, drug testing, liability management, even new hire onboarding. PEOs can work with your existing HR team or act as the HR department for you.
- Workers compensation & claim resolution. A PEO provides you with workers’ compensation insurance and start-to-finish management of any claim. Your PEO can carry out preventative safety reviews, design safety programs, resolve injury claims, and help injured workers return to work.
- Recruiting. A PEO can streamline your hiring process and work with you to develop stronger job descriptions—and train your hiring managers to identify the best recruits. Backed by years of research, a PEO can even help you adjust your salary offers.
- Training and development. PEOs can help train staff and develop leaders, with online learning systems, custom seminars, and digital or on-site training.
- Performance management. Good performance should be rewarded, and the best performers should be treated as valuable assets. Your PEO can help you with employee evaluations, supervisor coaching, salary resources and tools that help employees develop themselves.
- Strategic HR planning. Does your HR plan support the path you want your company to take? Are you attracting and retaining the right people? A PEO can conduct high-level strategic planning to align your human resources policies with the future of your company.
Any company that wants top quality benefits may use a PEO. At Einstein PEO, our clients include:
- Small companies with 5-75+ employees
- Growing companies with 100-200+ employees or more
- Large companies 500+
There are many PEOs, but not all of them provide the level of service you deserve. At Einstein HR, we outdo the competition in three ways:
- Experience. We have decades of PEO experience, across all industries. WE have combined multiple decades in the PEO business.
- Value. We save you money by reducing your liability and tailoring our services to your needs.
- Service. We create solutions, so you can focus on your business.
Our goal is to make your business run better. We make it cost-effective for you to get the HR services you need, minimize your liability, and offer your employees the most competitive benefits possible. Find out what we can do for you.